I lived through a golden era of oz cricket, I consider myself lucky to have witnessed the Warne/Mcgrath era. I've been an avid follower of the national team since I was a kid, and it remains an important part of my life to this day. Ever noticed that when Queensland cricket is strong, so is Australia's.
Unfortunately, and I do not do this lightly, I have to make comment on this apparently annointed next captain.. annointed by himself and his fleet of highly paid publicists most likely... God help us if this clown is in charge..
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24913592-5012974,00.html
Wheww, I'm ecstatic that it was just an ugly rumour... poor lara.
Put on your big red nose and floppy shoes clarkey. When you start saving games off your own bat, like all the captains before you, instead of preening around like some sad publicity seeking B lister/cyndi lauper lookalike, then you'll get some credibility. Pull your head in. Mr Cricket should be the next captain, whoops forgot, he's not from spiv city is he.
Regards
TheBagwan
PS. This goose would have to be a St George/Manly supporter, wouldn't he... in the famous words of Rampaging Roy Slaven: "there are two competing theories about M. Clarke. 1- he's a goose, 2-he was a goose a long time ago."
No comments:
Post a Comment